Welcome to Blogmas Day 3. Today, I thought I would share with you top five must-watch Christmas movies available on Netflix in 2019. If you aren’t aware of Netflix and all its delights it is essentially an app that you can stream movies or television shows for a monthly subscription.
My Top Five
- The Christmas Chronicles – We watched this as a family the first time last Christmas and adored it. If you haven’t seen it, you just have to. It’s cute, funny, entertaining and probably one of my top christmas movies of all time. A brother and sister crash Santa’s sleigh, so feel obliged to help Santa save Christmas.
- Nativity – When I watch Martin Freeman, I either see him as Watson from Sherlock or the nude couple in Love Actually. My daughter adores Nativity and the kids are cute, the music is catchy and it’s set on a teacher who boasts about his ex-girlfriend who works in film production, that Hollywood is coming to watch it because they want to turn it into a film.
- Klaus – A new Netflix addition this year. It’s a Netflix original and follows a selfish postman and a reclusive toymaker who form an unlikely friendship. It’s very cute.
- Arthur Christmas – With a cast list with the likes of Hugh Laurie, Imelda Staunton, Bill Nighy just to a name a few. Santa enlists the help of his son Arthur to take on a secret mission.
- The Knight Before Christmas – If you like cute, simple to watch movies then The Knight Before Christmas is the movie for you. Starring Vanessa Hudgens. A 14th century Knight is sent to the modern-day, meets a teacher, falls in love, returns home. It’s a little flat in places but if you like Hallmark Christmas movies, you will enjoy it.
Do you agree with my list? Do you think my choices are awful? Have I missed the best one? Please leave me a comment and let me know?
This is Blogmas 3 and what I feel is the top must-watch movies on Netflix. Please come back tomorrow and check out my post on the tradition of the Christmas Nativity play.
Thanks for reading