Working with A Little Bit Social
A Little Bit Social is a lifestyle and family travel blog inspiring families with disabled children to travel, get out more and see the world whatever your budget.
Featuring family-friendly travel, days out, travel tips, reviews and inspiration. A Little Bit Social wants to help you feel confident with your travel plans.
If you would like to work with us, just say hello please either drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through social media by clicking on the links below.
Why You Should Work With Us
A Little Bit Social is about families who either struggle to travel or need that little bit further planning to do so. They don’t tend to travel long haul, prefer sticking closer to the UK.
58% of our audience are from the UK, with a further 26% from the United States and the remainder being across mainland Europe. 100% are female and are between 34 – 44 years old and have children.
Blog Stats Overview
Here is a few of our stats:
- Ranked #13 in the Feedspot UK family travel bloggers
- Nominated for the 2020 MAD Awards – Best New Influencer
- Nominated for the 2020 BAPS SEND Blogger Awards – Travel & Accessibility
- Ranked #1235 in the Tots100 UK family bloggers
- Followed by more than 2.8k people on social media
- Instagram engagement of 3%.
- Domain authority of 9 (source: Moz)
- 84% of my audience are from the UK, 80% are female and are between 34 – 44 years old and have children.
All stats correct as of May 2020.
Social Media Channels
If you would like to check out our social media content, it is a snapshot of what we spend time doing as a family.
Ways to work with A Little Bit Social
We are always looking for ways to work with brands who our niche would appeal to. Gemma enjoys writing, creating content and social media promotion. We are open to suggestions so please get in touch if you would like to get started.
These are just an example of what we could offer.
- Product reviews – Family-friendly products that we feel align with our audience
- Social media promotion – Using social media platforms to promote your brand on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Freelance writing/Content creation – Guest posts, magazine articles, and regular blog posts
- Press events, days out and press trips
- Destination marketing – hotels, tourist attractions, transportation, accommodation, city guides, location reviews
- Sponsored posts and advertising
- Competitions and giveaways
If you’d like to find out more about us and what we do, visit the About Us page.