We’re so happy you are interested in working with us!
This will help you get a better idea if a partnership with A Little Bit Social is a good fit for your brand.
What you can expect from A Little Bit Social
A Little Bit Social is where I share our family’s travels and adventures and hopefully inspire others. It is currently #8 in the Top 20 UK Family Travel Blogs And Websites To Follow in 2021 on Feedspot and #148 in the Tots100 top UK travel blogs. In addition, A Little Bit Social was nominated for two blog awards in 2020 for the best new influencer and travel and accessibility category and a finalist in the BAPS Awards 2021 in the travel and accessibility category!
Sometimes life gets messy; days out end up being tantrum after tantrum; we leave the wrong bag at home or do not have enough changes of clothes or the wrong shoes. So, I want to take you along our journey to share the good and the bad. Like when we booked an accessible caravan to find that it didn’t meet our needs or the worst thing happens, and one of us is ill. We want to inspire you or keep you entertained, hopefully.
A Little Bit Social is a lifestyle and family travel blog based in the UK and covers a range of topics, including:
- Children & teenagers
- Disability travel & days out
- Family travel reviews
- Holiday tips
- Product reviews
- Careers, self-development and finances
- Health, well-being and fitness
Updated 25th September 2023
- 6500+ Monthly Page Views
- 4000+ Unique Monthly Visitors
- 2500+ Email Subscribers
- 8000+ social media followers
- Domain Authority (according to MOZ): 18
The majority of our audience is parents with tweens and teenagers who travel via road within the UK, enjoy a break a little closer to home and don’t have the budget to be too extravagant.
Our typical reader is a millennial woman who travels with her family, partner or close friends. She is between 30 – 45 years old and is likely from the UK, Europe, North America or Australia.
GENDER: Women 61% | Men 39%
AGE: 18-24: 19% | 25-34: 33% | 35-44: 26% | 45+ 22%
Our blog is read in 100+ countries worldwide, but most of our readers come from North America, the UK, Europe, Australia, India and Singapore.
Nominated – ‘Best New Influencer’ at the 2020 Mad Blog Awards.
Nominated – ‘Travel and Accessibility blog’ at the 2020 BAPS Awards.
Finalist – ‘Travel and Accessibility blog’ at the 2021 BAPS Awards.
Brands we’ve worked with
A Little Bit Social was established in early 2019. We have had the opportunity to work with many brands, including The Dark Imp, Pigly, Smash Products UK, Inside Out Drinks, The Reading Agency/WWF and many more.
We value our audience’s trust in us, and we take that seriously. For this reason, we only partner with companies and brands whose values and products we trust. We are always open to working with brands, hotels, tourist boards and holiday companies accessible to families, especially on day trips, at theme parks or at a local attraction.
If you think your company or product aligns with our family, audience and lifestyle, please continue reading for our partnership opportunities.
- Product or Service Reviews – Share our experience with the product or service on our blog and social media.
- Hotel/Accommodation Reviews – We offer honest and engaging reviews of hotels, accommodations and attractions. Sharing on our website/and or social media.
- Sponsored Content – We can write sponsored posts to mention your brand and publish exclusively on A Little Bit Social. (All sponsored content will be 100% honest and will only include no-follow links, as per Google guidelines, and it will also have a disclosure, as outlined by FTC guidelines).
- Press Trips/Destination Campaigns – If you seek to promote a UK-based destination, we can work together to increase awareness using social media, write-ups and blog posts.
- Attending Events – If you want to launch a new product or service or get people talking. We can assist with social media posts, blog posts or social media take-overs.
- Social Media Campaigns – We can promote your brand or product on our social media channels.
- Website Content Writing – If you want to build your brand’s presence, we can create highly engaging SEO-driven for your website or blog.
- Podcasts/Blogs – Do you create your own content? Are you looking to interview or talk to families or parents that perhaps aren’t the ‘norm’? We are always happy to share our experiences and knowledge.
- Newsletter Inclusion or Feature – We have a growing list of followers and have a targeted and engaged audience. We could include a mention in our newsletter or an exclusive full newsletter feature.
Can I insert my website/product/link, etc., into a blog post?
A Little Bit Social only works with brands and partners whose values carefully align. These are usually in the form of sponsored posts, as mentioned above.
Can you link back to my blog/page or include an infographic?
I must receive about 100 of these requests a week! Sadly, I can’t respond to everyone, but I consider these on their individual merit and the effort taken to understand my audience.
Unfortunately, no infographics.
How much do you charge for xx?
If you want to know my current rates, please email over a detailed proposal regarding what you are looking for and any budget.
Do you offer guest post opportunities?
A Little Bit Social is happy to accept guest posts, but ONLY from fellow bloggers. I will not accept these as guest posts if you represent a brand, product, hotel, SEO marketing agency, or any other for-profit business!
If you are a blogger and would like to write for A Little Bit Social, check out the guest post guidelines here before pitching.
Want to Hire Gemma
Gemma enjoys writing and working with brands and, as previously written, for other websites, including a wedding planner and a parenting blog. She has also written blog posts for Family Fund, has experience working within the hospitality and events industry, and advocates for disability, accessibility, and inclusion. Gemma can provide a variety of services, including:
- Freelance Writing
- Press Trips
- Social Media Management
- Website Content Writing
- Administrative tasks
- Event Management
Let’s Work Together!
If you feel you represent a brand that aligns with the values of A Little Bit Social, please get in touch, and we can discuss possible ways to work together. Here are a few tips.
- We only work with family-friendly brands and are not affiliated with gambling, dating sites or drugs.
- All sponsored posts/reviews/promotions/gifted products will include the correct notation per FTC guidelines.
We would love to chat about your requirements if you are interested in working with us. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more details or to request a media pack. Please allow 3-5 business days to respond, as life can be pretty hectic.
Please understand that we may only reply to partnership requests we think are a good fit due to the high number of enquiries we receive.
We look forward to hearing from you!